Nothing is more important that the safety of your family, and safeguards need to be in place in every home to ensure that you are protected — even if the unthinkable occurs and a carbon monoxide emergency is experienced in your home.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous gas that can be fatal if inhaled in large amounts. You can't see or smell carbon monoxide gas, which makes it even more dangerous. Carbon monoxide can infiltrate your home without you ever knowing until symptoms strike.
The longer and more significant a person's exposure to carbon monoxide, the more severe the symptoms can become, ultimately leading to death.
In residential homes, carbon monoxide typically results from malfunctioning or inappropriately used heating, cooking, or ventilation systems. Other problem areas can include:
A carbon monoxide detector is a must for any home and is just as important as a smoke detector. Carbon monoxide detectors should be placed near all bedrooms. Because carbon monoxide is odorless, detectors are the only way you will know if carbon monoxide is affecting the air quality in your home, and can help prevent serious illness and even death...
If you have concerns that your home does not have carbon monoxide detectors, or that the existing detectors are not up to date, give us a call. At WIREONE, we take home safety seriously. WIREONE will provide:
If we find anything that is dangerous—or potentially dangerous—we’ll discuss the problems with you and suggest the best ways to move forward, with a variety of pricing options and strategies to fit every budget. We’ll make sure that your home is as safe as possible before our job is complete.
If you’re looking for the most-trusted residential electrician in the Midwest, read our customer reviews to learn more about why people love WIREONE.Our reviews